Highlighted

Linking icons with the text on the same page

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on FrameMaker V12. I want to link the icons with the text given on the same page. The purpose is to highlight the text in a defined color while clicking onto the icon. Please help. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Linking icons with the text on the same page

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on FrameMaker V12. I want to link the icons with the text given on the same page. The purpose is to highlight the text in a defined color while clicking onto the icon. Please help. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to link the icons with the text given on the same page. The purpose is to highlight the text in a defined color while clicking onto the icon.

I am not aware of any way you can do that in FrameMaker.

You could make a PDF and add the highlighting in Acrobat Standard or Professional with buttons and the show/hide commands. You could use the same button commands in an InDesign document so that they would work as soon as you export an interactive PDF.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2016 0