• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

List of paragraphs generated with RD-RefDocs tag is empty

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I add a list of paragraphs and choose the RD-RefDocs tag and generate the list in my Frame book, the list shows up empty. When I click on the list file in the book, I get a dialog box saying File named "LOP" does not exist.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Structured or Unstructured FM? What version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unstructured. Version 13.0.1.385

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, ok - so what is "RD-RefDocs"? Is it actually used in the doc you're trying to generate the LOP for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In each chapter of the book there is a table on the first page that lists our "reference" documents that apply to the procedures talked about in that chapter. Each of these reference document filenames in the table is tagged as RD-RefDocs. We do this so we can generate a list of all the needed reference document filenames and then add them manually to the end of the book.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind I got it working. There was an error that said one of the documents didn't open, so I opened it and saved it and for some reason that fixed it. I don't know why that document wouldn't have opened. Weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines