Highlighted

Locate element in WYSIWIG view after xpath search in XML view

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I wonder if there is option or plugin in Framemaker 13, which allow to locate xml element in WYSIWIG view according of XPath search in XML view(or is there Xpath search in WYSIWIG view).

Hi nicksona,

There is a plugin that provides an XPath search for the WYSIWIG view:

FrameSLT - West Street Consulting

It has many additional features as well related to XPath-based structure management. Disclaimer - this is my plugin.

Russ

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Locate element in WYSIWIG view after xpath search in XML view

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I wonder if there is option or plugin in Framemaker 13, which allow to locate xml element in WYSIWIG view according of XPath search in XML view(or is there Xpath search in WYSIWIG view).

Hi nicksona,

It has many additional features as well related to XPath-based structure management. Disclaimer - this is my plugin.

Russ

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 15, 2016 0
Mentor ,
Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nicksona,

Russ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2016 0