• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for Genuine Adobe FrameMaker dealers

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had three books in pre-press when without warning I lost FrameMaker's support team. Instead I was referred to a foreign service that was very difficult to understand. They set me up with a complex system that bore no resemblance to the FrameMaker I'd used before. I will not spend even $1 on FrameMaker until Adobe can assure me that they are no longer dealing with a foreign company for client support. And that the workable version of FrameMaker is being sold. I was tricked once and lost thousands of dollars. I refuse to put my business at risk until I have heard from a speaker of American English who can tell me what happened and what is available to me. I also need a quick exit plan so that I can escape  before my business is ruined again. 

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Please drop me an email and let's connect.

Thanks

Amitoj Singh

amitosin@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joyce - not sure what you had happen - give Amitoj a buzz or contact the FM team at tcssup@adobe.com. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I was able to get a "new" version of Frame Maker after all of my files had been destroyed from an imposter foreign program supplied to me by a company that said it was with Frame Maker. The program they sent me may have been "new," but it was worthless to me and almost wrecked my computer as well because every move they made was copied on a file in my computer, jamming the whole system. I want ONLY a US-based authentic FrameMaker program supported by 

Adobe, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joyce - I split your post out into its own thread since it really didn't have anything to do with the original thread. Adobe.com has links to its dealer network on the site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please drop me an email and let's connect.

Thanks

Amitoj Singh

amitosin@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines