• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for lesson files for "FrameMaker 11. Class room in a Book"

Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Adobe FrameMaker 11. Classroom in a Book" is sold with a link to lesson files. The link seems to have gone missing since the publication of the book and the publisher seems to have changed. I have had correspondance with both publishers and Adobe support, but so far without luck, even if the book is still selling apparently.

Can I be so lucky that somebody out there, has these lesson files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have them, but am not sure about the legality of sharing them. Did you purchase the book?

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barb

Thank you for replying. I shall reply to you off the forum about the purchase, but yes, I have purchased the book. And I have not thought through whether there was any legalities involved in sharing the lesson files, which I considered worthless without the book and a copy of Adobe FrameMaker 11. But I guess you are right - there are probably all sorts of copyright involved.

Best regards - Bjørn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barb,

I sent you a PM about getting the files as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Noral:

I'm sorry, I no longer have access to the student files. I would suggest reaching out to O'Reilly directly—they should be able to provide a link to download them, since they are still offering the book. 

E: support@oreilly.com
Tel: (707) 827-7019
Tel: 1-800-889-8969
Mon–Fri, 1am–5pm Pacific Time, excluding US holidays

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines