Highlighted

LRM in Persian files

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone having problems using LRM (left right markers) in xml files that you open in Fm2015? The files are translated from English to Persian.

We are using Arial Unicode MS for Persian in Fm which works fine, but strange questions marks is shown where there are LRMs in the textfiles. OS is Win7 or Win10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LRM in Persian files

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone having problems using LRM (left right markers) in xml files that you open in Fm2015? The files are translated from English to Persian.

We are using Arial Unicode MS for Persian in Fm which works fine, but strange questions marks is shown where there are LRMs in the textfiles. OS is Win7 or Win10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2016 0
Engaged ,
Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. This bug is depending on the font you're using, it does NOT happen with only a few fonts like the Myriad Arabic delivered with FrameMaker 2015. For me it happened with most fonts I'm using, and I've already filed this as a bug, which is currently under investigation: Adobe Bug Base

Bernd

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2016 0
annasode LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! That was very good to know. /Anna Lena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2016 0