• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Markdown and SCC integration in FM2017

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Browsed the FM 2017 announcements, and even though there seems to many nice additions and fixes I can't seem to find the important bullet about importing text-formatted files (md, commonmark, rst or such). Nor any mentions about source-code (Github, Mercurial, Svn or such) or Cloud-storage such as Dropbox/OneDrive/GDrive etc integration. Odd. I hope I'm just overlooking something here...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dropbox integration has been available for a while. File > Utilities > Dropbox. But I don't know why it's limited to just that option.

I wonder if the CMS API could be used to attach to Source Code management systems?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Indeed, Dropbox integration is there, I knew about it but had forgotten, TY for reminding me. I guess the main point I was trying to make is the lack of easy usage/import of typically markdown (or one of it's variants) for collaboration. Surely one could write an integration to one of the major SCMs. But that's work and time is a limited resource. Still find it slightly odd that Adobe has decided (?) not to prioritize these features. Got to be a very common request I would think.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines