• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Math font problems in v15.0.1.430

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was using the trial version of Framemaker 2019 v15.0.0.393 and the mathflow equation editor in structured mode (the settings were set to apply the paragraph style with the Euclid font), and after the update to v15.0.1.430, each time I insert an equation, only the default font for math is used, is the same document, above is the inserted equation after the framemaker update, below is the correct font being used, is there a way to reset the font settings ? or How can I make mathflow use the font I want and framemaker to display it correctly ? (the saved pdf does not use the Euclid font either)

Any help is much appreciated

1.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Hi,

We are aware of this issue. This is being looked into and a fix will be available in next upcoming update.

Regards,

Saurabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This older thread might have several things to try (e.g. embed joboption):

Problems with MathFlow Equation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll take a closer look, specially the video, I tried uninstalling everything, even with the Adobe CC clean up utility, restarting my win8x64 and re installing mathtype 6.9b, the new version of framemaker, and the problem is I see the correct font in the Mathflow editor but not in the rendered page of framemaker, neither in the output pdf, is like framemaker is ignoring the font is even selected or installed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There may be a newer update out for FM2019 that addresses issues with math stuff (IIRC).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We are aware of this issue. This is being looked into and a fix will be available in next upcoming update.

Regards,

Saurabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines