Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing File message when Opening DITA in SharePoint Online

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi everyone-

I'm new to using a cms (SharePoint Online).  My image links in the dita (.xml) files i uploaded are broken.  Our company just moved to SharePoint Online and I was able to connect, setup, and upload files to SharePoint, but when I open the files from the respository manager, I get the 'missing file' message.

I tried uploading, uploading with dependents, and establishing the new path using browse cms for the graphics, but they do not appear. 

thx

TOPICS
CMS , Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That shouldn't be an issue but was the upload of files (with dependent) successful??

You can mail the logs present at %appdata%\Adobe\CQ\SharePointOnline at below given email id(tcssup@adobe.com) or contact the Adobe Support(tcssup@adobe.com)

tcssup@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much for your reply. 

No, I was not successful in uploading with dependents. The xml file is in the repository, but the associated (dependent) graphic did not upload nor was any linking maintained.

I will contact Adobe at the email you provided.  Thanks again!

LogImage.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi-

I'm still unable maintain/establish graphic links.  I've viewed videos on connecting and using SharePoint CMS, but the details of how uploaded files should look are not covered.

Anyone else having this problem?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines