• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Most Current Version Number?

Participant ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that there's a new update for Frame, but I can't seem to find what the "most current" version number is. Yes, I can click Help>Updates to see if I'm current. However, I have a machine that's been offline/not connected to the internet for a month or two and when I checked it just now, it reports that it's updated, even though there was a release in the meantime. Are version numbers posted somewhere? Has my Google-Fu failed me?

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help » About Framemaker
will show you what version you're on,
which is presently 15.0.5.838

But yes, it would be nice if the D/L page would show more than just FM2019 Update 5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have been more clear. I meant an Adobe listing of the version numbers so that I can compare mine to it. Thanks for listing yours though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still not clear on what you're looking for - Bob's got the current Update 5 point level correct in his reply; what more would you want?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would like information on the Adobe site. As he mentioned, it would be good to have it on the download page. I shouldn't have to post here to find out; it should be located somewhere on their support site. I could swear that they used to do it, but I can't seem to find it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines