Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouse Over Tooltip script for use with Acrobat

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2015 Nov 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am trying to come up with a script, if possible, that will allow me to create a mouse over window or tooltip. The window/tooltip will only contain text, and I want it to work when the book.fm is made into a PDF. Any advice on how to do this would be appreciated.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2015 Nov 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would suggest that you look at TimeSavers by Microtype. It has ways of doing this via FrameMaker Hypertext markers. Go to microtype dot com and click on Showcase. Expand the Form Assistant section and search for tool tip. You will see some samples. I am not affiliated with Microtype, but have used TimeSavers for years. The main premise is that you can embed commands in your FrameMaker documents that automatically become PDF "features" when you convert the FrameMaker document or book to PDF. -Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines