• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move FrameMaker license within Team

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2018 Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I really need to do the whole Transfer License dance to just move/switch my Framemaker license to someone in my Creative Cloud Team?

(I'm administrator and I bought the FM license so that's why it is in my name) 

I know FM is not yet included in Creative Cloud for Teams and that is mainly the reason I need to dance for Adobe.

Follow-up question would therefore by; when will FM be included in Creative Cloud for Teams?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe FrameMaker​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, yes you need to transfer the license. Only the staff at Adobe would know if/when FM would be included in Creative Cloud for Teams.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Adobe Framemaker is available as standalone or part of Adobe Technical Communication Suite . It is not available as a part of Creative Cloud.

With the new release of Framemaker 2019, it is available as VIP(team subscription).Please follow this link for more details https://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker/buying-guide.html .

If you have purchased Framemaker earlier and have serial key provided, then you would have to follow the Transfer of License process .

Regards,

Deep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines