• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving FrameMaker license from pc to another pc

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe FrameMaker 10 installed in an old computer. We just recently bought a new computer and I would like to know how can I uninstall from the old computer and Install it to the new one.

Appart of that, I have the serial number of the FrameMaker 10. The package comes with a CD installation process (new computer does not have CD anymore) which I cannot use with the new one.

Adobe support could you help me with that?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First you'll have to deactivate FM on the old machine. Next you'll have to decide if it's easier to borrow a portable USB DVD player to plug into the new machine (I'm sure it's not a CD) or that you can copy off the contents of the DVD using the old machine & put them someplace where they can be accessed by the new one. Don't forget to apply all patches (sequentially, since it's FM10) to the new install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS - the Forums aren't Adobe Support - we're just user-to-user with occasional staff involvement. You would need to contact them directly at tcssup@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once you get Fm10 installed, the update links are on this page:

https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/product.jsp?product=22&platform=Windows

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines