• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

mscvr110.dll

Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last week I purchased Adobe FrameMaker 2015. The program that I downloaded worked fine. Then, I did update 5. Since then when I try to open the program I get the message "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSCVR110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program and using the original installation media........" I reinstalled the original program and it worked fine. Then, I did the update. Same happened again. I have only had my Windows 10 computer for a week and it is up-to-date with the Windows program. I have already the download of the Visual C file and it did not fix the problem. It was a very expensive to personally purchase FrameMaker and I need it to work. This seems a common problem for Adobe programs - why? What else can I do to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It has been fixed. I contacted Adobe chat. The tech uninstalled the program. Downloaded a new version of the original (13.0.0.113). Installed it - the program worked. He then downloaded the update (13.0.5.547) and installed it. It did not work. He then deleted some of the Microsoft Visual C++ programs 2005, 2008, 2010, 2010, 2012. Then, reinstalled them from the Payloads folder in the original program download (113). It worked fine. My question is - when did the Microsoft Visual C++ programs develop a problem. The installation of 113 did not do it. However, the installation of 5.547 seemingly corrupted the file. Oh well, now it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines