• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple doubts with Responsive HTML5 Published output?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have added Con refs in multiple topics linking child topics to parent topics while creating a user guide. I am encountering multiple problems while publishing responsive HTML5. My questions are as follows:

1. In framemaker 2017 when i publish as Responsive HTML5, only 13 to 16 topics show in side bar navigation, even though i have more than 60 topics in my ditamap, but on searching for content all the content is available?

The adobe support team could not figure out why the above was happening, escalated the issue to product team and asked me to download the framemaker 2019 and use the trial version to publish.

2. This error came in both framemaker 2017 and 2019. This time i published with framemaker 2019, the Con-refs in parent topics were displayed 2 times, even though they have been added only 1 time.

Con-ref issue.png

frame screen.png

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are looking into this and will revert shortly on email to you.

thanks

Amitoj Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you i really need a solution  to this, lot of my work is on hold due to this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amitoj,

I never got a reply it has been more than 2 months

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue we figured was happening not only with our output but also with dita-ot. seems like some issue with ditamap. Can you please have a look at the ditamap once. in framemaker menu's , structure -> DITA-OT -> Generate output and try out the output once.

Thanks

Amitoj Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amitoj,

I did generate the output with Dita OT but it is not working as well. Same problem is present in output generated from it. This result came when i generated the HTML Help output with DITA OT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amitoj,

I have still not received any solution from you guys. I am still facing the same problem really frustrated with Framemaker and its support as i am not getting any real answer.

Every time I generate a HTML5 output the Conrefs are automatically added by framemaker for all the child topics inside the parent. I don't want that. Please let me know how to stop that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sujeet

please drop me an email at amisingh@adobe.com and lets have a web connect session on the issue early next week.

thanks
Amitoj Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines