Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with FM 2020 Publish to Responsive HTML5 Charcoal

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm fine-tuning the output of Responsive HTML5 Help generated from FM2020 Publish engine and I'm facing issues that I cannot resolve and need help with the following:

1. How to set the First Topic Page from FM book>Publish? How does FM determine which header is the first topic page in the responsive HTML5 Help?

2. How to remove the prefix heading numbering in the Responsive HTML5 Help TOC pane? I've removed the autonumbering function in the FM book for all headings and the output is still showing the prefix numbers.

3. The table anchor is parked at the end of a sentence on a specific paragraph format in FM. In the output, that line where the table anchor sits does not convert to the specified paragraph format.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just an update on issue 2:

I restarted my FM2020 application and regenerated the output. The TOC prefix numbers disappeared in the output.

There is another issue with hypertext-hyperlink behavior in the output(issue 4).

4. Hypertext "message URL e:/manuals/safety_information.pdf" hyperlink does not work in the TABLE cell. But the same hypertext hyperlink works outside the TABLE. Is there any reason?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't mention what point version of FM2020 you're running - are you all patched up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeff, all patched up. FM2020 Version is 16.0.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines