• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to Download Old Version of ATCS

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 2013, I purchased Adobe Technical Communication suite 4 (with FrameMaker 11) on disc directly from Adobe. I need to re-install it, and using the discs isn't an option. I want to re-install by downloading from adobe.com.

QUESTION: How can I get a link to download ATC Suite 4?

I have the serial number from my original purchase. Thanks for any help you can give!

TOPICS
Technical Communication Suite

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Lin's got the link in this thread - Re: Need to Download Old Version of ATCS/FrameMaker

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the licensing site? That might have the downloadable installer file for your purchase. There was a thread running around on the FM forum about a link to download files of older versions, but I can't find it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lin's got the link in this thread - Re: Need to Download Old Version of ATCS/FrameMaker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines