• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening Framemaker fails with Your serial number is no longer valid

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2015 Dec 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription to framemaker (currently using 2015). On and off since the subscription started (in May 2014) I (and members of my team) have had problems opening Frame and Acrobat Pro (I am prompted to reinstall Frame with a valid serial number). Often I have to reboot my system since Adobe subscriptions don't have serial numbers. Earlier this year I chatted with Adobe and they said I need to install Creative Cloud and sign in. That worked for a while but Creative cloud is gone from my system (mysteriously, I didn't remove it) and there is only a pay version available and the problem is back. What is going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2015 Dec 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’d give Support a buzz again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just ran across this post by accident. Anyway, I run into this semi-regularly. I find that if I launch FrameMaker 12 very shortly after starting my PC, I am likely to get the error. Perhaps it could be that FrameMaker is looking to phone home, even though I have an actually installation not a subscription, and it fails to phone home because my computer is still negotiating to get on the notwork. A thought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines