Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page Numbering Question

Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Quick page numbering question - the below example is a List of Effective Pages (LEP) I created. I need the page numbers (1,2) to read A1, A2 on the first Subject, B1, B2 on the second, C1, C2 on the third, and so on. How can I do this? All of my building block variables each chapter's numbering properties are spoken for. I can't use <$volnum> or <$chapnum>...What can be done?

adobe.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DJT,

Do you want to change the page numbers listed in the LEP or those in the documents as well? You mention <$volnum> and <$chapnum>. What about section or sub-section numbers (<$sectionnum> or <$subsectionnum>)?

If you only want to change the LEP, another approach would be to use different paragraph formats for each page 1 than the page2's (or additional pages if there are more than 2). For page 1 use the building block <A+> and for the other pages use <A>.

--Lynne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines