Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Planning to buy FrameMaker 9

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

where is get FM 9 version, I am planing for buy this in India for personal. Hope some send me links with India MRP price.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

The usual go-to source for legacy FM licenses and media is CDW dot com.

They presently only have Windows versions back to FM 11.0.

(The FM8.0 they have is for Solaris Unix, still around because it was the final version for that platform).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Highly unlikely you will find FM9 for sale through Adobe - some resellers may have old copies/serial numbers out there. Why bother with such an old version when you can get FM2017?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not my requirement but some are clients want only FM 9, already I have FM 2017, because of  I am going to buy this one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If they already have existing FM9 licenses, and they are covered under the volume licensing plan, they may be able to contact Adobe to obtain more FM9 licenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mirroring Jeff's comment, finding a retail copy of Fm 9 may prove difficult.

However, if you find a private sale of Fm 9 (eBay, etc) you can use the information at Transfer an Adobe product license to officially transfer the license to you.

Asking the seller to fill out this form is probably the easiest way to ensure that your software purchase is legit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The usual go-to source for legacy FM licenses and media is CDW dot com.

They presently only have Windows versions back to FM 11.0.

(The FM8.0 they have is for Solaris Unix, still around because it was the final version for that platform).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines