• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter and Captivate in TCS download

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2016 Jun 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I purchased and downloaded the Tech Comm Suite (upgrade with RoboHelp11). RH2015, Acrobat and FrameMaker all installed with no issues. However, I don't see Captivate and Presenter anywhere. My understanding is that they were supposed to be included as well. How do I get them?

TOPICS
Technical Communication Suite

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2016 Jun 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If they weren’t appearing as choices when you ran the TCS installer, then I’m wondering if you either don’t have the correct installer or that they aren’t part of the suite. Check with Adobe Support – installation issues are usually a freebie call.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2016 Jun 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone with the same problem: The link I was sent after purchase had a 64 bit installation of Captivate 9, and I'm on a 32 bit machine. Adobe Support got me sorted out and now I have all 5 pieces of TCS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2016 Jun 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to know that gotcha – thanks for posting that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines