• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Price of FrameMaker

Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched the Internet back and forth and can not get a quotation of the annual or monthly subscription for FrameMaker 2020.

I can not go the standard way any more, because I have already purchased a subscription.

Hitting the button By under Single User on https://www.adobe.com/de/products/framemaker/buying-guide.html the displayed page is immediately overlaid by a sign "You have already purchased". Closing this is only possible to reach other products - no more FM...

IMHO this is ridiculous.

I want to put the figure in USD and EUR on the page concerning the FM history (www.daube.ch/docu/fmhist12.html)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Have now managed to get the figures from that page: open the link in a private window.

Yearly subsription is 360 USD, monthly subscription is 30 USD. I do not know why the figues on the page actually are 359.88 and 29.99 ...

On the Swiss page these figures are 420 CHF and 36 CHF - and that with an exchange rate of 0.91 CHF/USD... A well, the translation costs for the English International version...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have now managed to get the figures from that page: open the link in a private window.

Yearly subsription is 360 USD, monthly subscription is 30 USD. I do not know why the figues on the page actually are 359.88 and 29.99 ...

On the Swiss page these figures are 420 CHF and 36 CHF - and that with an exchange rate of 0.91 CHF/USD... A well, the translation costs for the English International version...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Klaus, you are mixing net price and price including VAT when comparing. Also, you are mixing up conversion rates.

One subscription of FrameMaker per month is:

USD: 29.99 + VAT = 32,99 USD (10% VAT in the US)

EUR: 29.99 + VAT = 34,79 EUR (currently 16% VAT in Germany, from Jan 1, 2021 19%)

CHF: 33.00 + VAT = 35.55 CHF (7.7% VAT in Switzerland)

CHR ā†’ EUR conversion rates as of today (Nov 13, 2020):

CHF: 33.00 = 30.52 EUR*

That is, if you buy in Switzerland, you pay pretty exactly the same price as in Germany, France, etc. except for a small currency conversion difference (as of today) of 0.53 EUR.

Note, that countries have different VAT rates, so the "end price" including VAT is different in every country. However, that is irrelevant, as VAT is a transitory item in accounting.

*As of today, November 13, 2020. Note, that currency conversion rates are updated on some regular interval, and do not necessarily match the daily "live" conversion rate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You Stefan for the clarifications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines