Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

print to pdf crash

New Here ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Since build 1807, FM can't print to pdf in RGB mode, so I tried CMYK mode and FM shows this window:

Any clue about this? I already send a mail to Adobe with the trace and error, but no response at the moment.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Re: Frame 2017 cannot print to PDF or PS or Printer as of April 6, 2018  and Re: Frame 2017 Equations Clipped in Print to PDF  - it's a Win10 bug - you can roll back to 1709 or earlier or change your options as outlined in the posts. we're still waiting for MS to release a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I missed the point in my original post Jeff, this crash is not related to the April version I guess. I managed to insolate the error and It is a long table that gets corrupted sometimes, I don't know why. If I insert a line space above the table, it seems to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I should have asked you more questions about what you were doing - the Win10 1803 issues seem to have far-reaching consequences (not just to FM output).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines