• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pro won't start

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2016 Apr 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I attempted to open Pro and it tells me I have a problem.  Pro tells me I need to uninstall and reinstall Pro, or get a hold of IT department, or customer service.  The first time we installed Pro the IT department had to install the program so I don't know what the problem is now.

TOPICS
Technical Communication Suite

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pro what? Which application are you referring to: Acrobat Pro, Premier Pro, Adobe Media Server Professional?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you done a re-install as suggested? If so and it still doesn't work, then you will need to contact customer support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2016 Apr 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled and reinstalled Acrobat Pro.  I tried to activate Acrobat Pro and It needs an older serial number.  I put in the older serial number, but the message states that it isn't the right one.  I only have two product serial numbers, and either one works.  So now what do I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2016 Apr 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the serial number isn't being accepted, then you have to contact customer support. Installation issues are freebie support. The contact info is on the FM Forum's Overview page: FrameMaker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines