Highlighted

Publish Error in Structured FrameMaker

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to publish a structured FM file using the Basic HTML output. I keep getting the following error:

"Output Basic HTML contains and absolute path for publishing. Change to a relative path to continue."

I have tried publishing it to my desktop, to my hard drive, to a network folder with no change.

Any help would be appreciated.

Correct answer by Banzwanaman | Community Beginner

Turns out, the old "restart FrameMaker" resolves this issue. Close FM, and relaunched it and the file published as expected.

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Publish Error in Structured FrameMaker

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to publish a structured FM file using the Basic HTML output. I keep getting the following error:

"Output Basic HTML contains and absolute path for publishing. Change to a relative path to continue."

I have tried publishing it to my desktop, to my hard drive, to a network folder with no change.

Any help would be appreciated.

Correct answer by Banzwanaman | Community Beginner

Turns out, the old "restart FrameMaker" resolves this issue. Close FM, and relaunched it and the file published as expected.

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2019 0