Publish Search Settings

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've gotten my responsive HTML output just about how how need it, but when I go to search, the results display the file name (no extension), not the topic name. Is there somewhere in the settings that I can tell it to display <$paratext>?

Using nonstructured FM 2017

Thanks

Views

150

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds vaguely familiar - have you applied all the patches for FM2017?

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have now, after fighting an error in the updater. Still the same filename instead of topic name.

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you processing a book with a standalone TOC? If not, try that first

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am indeed.

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not likely to help, but you should try renaming your prefs folder and restarting Fm to see if it clears the issue. My folder is at

C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\FrameMaker\14

I've had incorrect menus and other oddities solved with this solution, and it's pretty painless to do.

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks but no dice. I thought I might be on to something when I noticed this dialog in General Settings was set to Default. Tried using <$paratext> but again no dice.

2017-07-27_12-02-38.jpg

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines