Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive HTML

Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to publish a FrameMaker book to a Responsive HTML output.

If I try to publish the entire book, none of the formatting carries over and the fonts and tables appear extremely messy . However, I tried doing it file by file and it seems to work fine. Is there any way around this? In terms of altering any settings, I have gone into Publish Settings and selected the Automap Paragraph Styles checkbox.

Thanks very much.

TOPICS
Formatting and numbering , Publishing , Responsive HTML5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

you did not write the version of Frame with which you are working.

This answer is definitely correct from versin 2015 and upwards.

1. You should be able to export the complete book, and this is the way to go to make it work correctly, however, we would expect things to look different in HTML and Frame and need to set them up for this.

2. I personally did not use the Automap setttings, use the Style Mapping pane to  review the settings for each of your styles, for instance in my help files headings 1, 2 and 3 all appear the same, so they are all mapped to the same output style.

3. You can also set the table styles here.

Maybe you can give some more specific questions or examples and we will try to help some more.

Also look for the tutorials on this from techcommtools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines