• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive HTML5 Title Block

Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to change the title block to the name of the document vs. showing "Responsive HTML5" as the title?

2019-10-03_10-12-58.jpg

TOPICS
Responsive HTML5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019
I think we may have figured it out. It was a setting adjustment. So far, so good.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's in the Publish - Settings - on the Outputs tab at the top, there's a spot for "Title" and "Favicon", etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did change it there. Somehow by the time my IT group moves the files for their purposes, it views as above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you look at the output after you create it, does it have the correct title? If so, you need to find out what your IT people are doing that's not picking up the whole set of output files again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it does. The only other place I can even think it could pick it up is under the Template folder, which shows a folder named "Azure_blueResponsive_HTML5" - I know that controls the header and visuals, but shouldn't have any effect otherwise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible that your it people do not move the entire html5 folder, but cherrypicks only some of the files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I think we may have figured it out. It was a setting adjustment. So far, so good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines