• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 2019 and FrameMaker 2015?

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if Robohelp 2019 classic works with FrameMaker 2015 files? We have to use FrameMaker 2015 because that's what our Corporate Tech Pubs group uses, and that's what our templates require. Our Purchasing department just forced me to subscribe to the latest (2020) Robohelp subscription plan, which Adobe's salesperson said would still work with Rbohelp 2020. But it doesn't.

The same salesperson also said Robohelp 2019 classic works with FrameMaker 2015 files. Do I believe him? No. Before I go back to Purchasing and try to get them to let me purchase Robohelp 2019, I'd like to ensure that the RH2019/FM2015 combination actually does work.

Thank you for your help.

Marcia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm willing to test if you can send me some FM2015 files to try out the import. Send me a direct message if you're interested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the offer, Jeff. I'm trying some workarounds now. If they're too onerous, I will take you up on your offer - probably next week, since I've got other committments for tomorrow through Friday. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines