Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Roboscreen capture

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I want to change background colour(from black to white) of printscreen  in roboscreen capture.

Please advise,I need to import the same in framemaker.Also advise how to make changes in paint and snip in ,because after importing file also I struggle to adjust it according to docs frame .

By using roboscreen I can import it in right way ,but changing background is a challenge I have encountered.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not completely certain of what you're referring to as the "background". Roboscreen captures the specified region and only what is captured is imported per se, so there is no default background colour. Perhaps a screenshot of what you're referring to might help.

Typical use for FM is to capture the portion of the screen, then save it as a file (use PNG if it includes text from the screen and isn't a photo). The saved file is then imported by reference into FM. The background colour is what is specified for the anchored frame on import.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines