• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rogue Paragraph Formats, Hidden?

Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have files and a book that display Paragraph Tags---in the Format > Document > PDF Setup - Tags tab---that are not in any of my files. I believe these Para Tags are from an old template that I repuprosed to create my current user manual template. I have been struggling with failures on PDF generation and I am wondering if the issues are tied to these tags. The Para Tags in question were deleted years ago. I have just now noticed them in this dialog.

I have checked all Reference Pages, Body Pages, and Master Pages.

I have searched with the Find tool and I have also looked line-by-line.

I have created a list of references.

None of the above find this old para tags, yet they show up in this dialog.

Ideas?

Windows 10 PC

FrameMaker 2015, Version 13.0.5.547

PDF-Setup_FrameMaker.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, you can save them all as MIF and search the MIFs. If still no joy, the top suspect is Text Insets.

But because these are Table related, my guess would be defaults being stored by FM for non-catalog tables, or even catalog tables (where the feature, like Table Title, isn't presently being used by any existing tables).

And I suspect you know this, but always put each file into double-side mode when inspecting the Master Pages, or you'll only be able to see the Right hand pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines