• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Searching for Learning Group Elements (<learningContent> for example) in FrameMaker 2019

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking to see if anyone knows where to find or if the Learning group (<learningAssessment>, <learningContent>, <learningObject>, etc.) of elements in FrameMaker 2019? We did not see them in the DITA or the element pods. We would like to use them in a Structure FrameMaker Template we are building.

If they are not currently there, is it possible for us to add them?

Thank you so much for your assistance from my team and myself!

Edrice

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you create an EDD, you can add any elements that you want. If you have an existing DTD with these elements, you can create an EDD from the DTD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I am narrowing down the elements that we want to use. So, I can add those elements to my EDD and they will be available?  Thank you for your response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines