• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Security vulnerability in FM2015

New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I publish Repsonsive HTML5 the resulting index.html file contains the following meta:

Meta capture.jpg

Exposing the "C:" drive is not allowed in our application. How do I remove this from the published file?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think this information is exposed to the sts file so you probably can't alter it. You will probably have to post-process your html files to take it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried removing the meta line and then the file would not open. I am a novice, but it seems like the FM Responsive HTML5 needs that meta line to find and display contents in Edge or Chrome. Any idea what else I can try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Instead of removing the whole line, can you just edit the content attribute? Try removing the path and just leave the file name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines