Highlighted

set border of rectangle to no outline

Participant ,
Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I set the border of a rectangle I drew in FM 2019 to no line? I've got the fill to be the correct custom color I want, and I want to remove the outline.

Advice?

Sean

NVM.

I was trying to use object properties to set the line to 0 thickness or something like that.

The correct method is to set the pen to none.

However, FrameMaker shows a border around all pages, a border that doesn't print, and that was masking the absence of the actual border of the rectangle, which is the same size as the page.

Sean

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

set border of rectangle to no outline

Participant ,
Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I set the border of a rectangle I drew in FM 2019 to no line? I've got the fill to be the correct custom color I want, and I want to remove the outline.

Advice?

Sean

NVM.

I was trying to use object properties to set the line to 0 thickness or something like that.

However, FrameMaker shows a border around all pages, a border that doesn't print, and that was masking the absence of the actual border of the rectangle, which is the same size as the page.

Sean

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 03, 2018 0
Participant ,
Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NVM.

Sean

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2018 0