• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Structured FM publish output into Responsive HTML5 does not use Template settings

Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

since the ADOBE Support in India is not able to help on this, I hope to get help here:

I have set up my structured FM documents to use Dita1.3 templates (only edited the already existing templates in the ...Structure/xml/... folder) which works as expected for .pdf-output. All is nicely generated as specified in the template.

However when publishing the HTML5-output, these element and font settings are all ingored and only a distinction between bold and normal is visible.

With FM2015 this worked without a problem with the normal Webhelp option.

Untitled-1.png

Can someone help and say if I am missing to import the settings into any output template?

I am stuck with this issue since weeks and cannot find the fix.

Cheers.

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I have sent you a PM. Please respond so that we can connect and look into the issue.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok as diskussed with Support, the new Responsive Webhelp does not use the FM template output definitions anymore, but a separate .css style sheet needs to be added, using the override funciton in the publisher.

In this style sheet all definitions have to be set, defining a class for each element with the wanted style.

Good luck in setting that one up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines