• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Support related info

Dec 07, 2015 Dec 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Forums Members,

My name is Harpreet and its always been a problem whenever i contact tcsssup@adobe.com for any support related issue, They never contact me back.

Yes i am a former employee of adobe and i use to work in the support department for framemaker and i left Adobe in 2013, however, now i work for Oracle as technical writer and whenever i request for some urgent help nobody reply me back and they take me casually. Adobe has to understand that i am not longer an adobe employee and i need help with Framemaker but they never reply. I am fed up and i will tell my director to stop buying any more Framemaker licenses because the support team takes me casually and never replies thinking that i am a former framemaker team member and their friend.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Dec 07, 2015 Dec 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

set up a dummy ID …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2015 Dec 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harpreet,

Thank you for contacting Adobe.

Regarding the issue you are currently facing with FrameMaker 10, we have suggested you to try doing a MIF wash on the current book as from the details currently provided, it seems that the issue is specific the current FM book and not a generic issue.

We hope that this would help you fix this while, in case the issue persists, we would be happy to assist you further.

Furthermore, for all regular issues reported via emails, customer may expect a response within 24-hours of your first email while for all urgent and priority issues, we suggest users to contact Adobe Tech Comm Support team using one of the below Support options or as per the support options advised under your Support plan:

1. Chat – http://www.adobe.com/getsupport
  2. Phone –800 833 6687 (North America) / 000 800 440 1751 (India) or as per the phone number for your region specified at https://helpx.adobe.com/tech-comm-suite/customer-support.html

Please rest assured that we are committed to provide quality support to all Adobe Tech Comm customers and would continue to work in this direction.

We truly appreciate your business.

Regards,

Sharad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines