• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.svg images are not appearing in HTML5 generated in FrameMaker 2019

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have generated the HTML5 in FrameMaker 2019. The HTML5 looks fine. Hoever, all the images that are referring to .svg file format are not appearing in the responsive HTML5. The reference is showing .svg file format whereas in the HTML5 the same missing images are showing as .jpg format and images are not appearing. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum, FrameMaker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's appearing instead?

Presuming you're using Publish » Responsive HTML5, what's the setting for
Settings File: Outputs: Responsive HTML5: Optimization: [_] Convert SVG to Raster image

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has there been any further development on this question? I am experiencing the same issue when generating Responsive HTML5 output in FrameMaker 2020 (Version: 16.0.0.754).

I tried both optins, selecting and clearing the "Convert SVG to Raster image" check box, yet browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox) do not display the SVG graphics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines