• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Table of Contents Template

Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a template for a Table of Contents, List of Figures, and List of Tables. I am able to generate the layout that I want for all of these however, I am not able to figure out how to save it so that there is a title at the top of the first page (not in the header) that corresponds with each section. 
Table of Contents
List of Figures
List of Tables
I have been adding these in after the TOC, LOF, and LOT are created but if I update them these titles are removed. So I am wondering how I can save a copy of each of these so that the following information is inherited each time I create a new TOC, LOF, LOT with a new book of the same format. 
openObjectId <$relfilename>:<$ObjectType> <$ObjectId>
openXmlElementId <$relfilename>:<$UniqueXmlElementId> <$RelativeXmlElementId>
      <$paranum> <$paratext>...........................................................................<$chapnum>-<$pagenum>
    <$paranum> <$paratext>.............................................................................<$chapnum>-<$pagenum>
<$paranum> <$paratext>...............................................................................<$chapnum>-<$pagenum>

Do I add the Table of Contents, List of Figures, or List of Tables in the reference page or how do I save that so it is included even after doing an update? I looked for a Youtube video to address this and came up empty so any direction would be great thank you. 

TOPICS
Formatting and numbering

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

I just have it at the top of my body TOC page as a paragraph tag (TitleF) that isn't included in the definition of what paragraph tags to include in the TOC. It's preserved after updating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just have it at the top of my body TOC page as a paragraph tag (TitleF) that isn't included in the definition of what paragraph tags to include in the TOC. It's preserved after updating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines