Highlighted

table of contents with #

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, guess its an easy one but i dont get it. I had import my translation into DITA and it shows in table of contents # instead of special characters. In the chapter itself everything is fine, just the t.o.c. is wrong. Thx for any kind of help

Tabel of contenes view:

Chapter view:

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

table of contents with #

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, guess its an easy one but i dont get it. I had import my translation into DITA and it shows in table of contents # instead of special characters. In the chapter itself everything is fine, just the t.o.c. is wrong. Thx for any kind of help

Tabel of contenes view:

Chapter view:

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Did you see coding Ascii ?

Ascii ISO-8859-4 (Latin-4) is for the Latvian language.

JayCee

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use the same font in the TOC as in the headings, does the problem still exist?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2017 0