• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Table Title Change

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change the table title? (Example change Table 1: to Chart 1:)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

hi harriswastemanagement.... note, if this answered your question (which I'm pretty sure it did :-)), make sure to mark it as 'answered'.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change the TableTitle title tag to show Chart 1, 2, 3 here:

Format > Paragraphs > Designer > Numbering & change the word "Table" to "Chart: on the Auto-Number format line, Click Update All.

VMware Fusionss_002.png

But maybe it would make sense to create a new ¶ tag called ChartTitle, and then set up the numbering as you see below. That way you keep the TableTitle tag intact for use on tables, and can number your charts with their own tag. My documents typically have both charts and tables, so I need to have one of each.

VMware Fusionss_003.png

FYI—The T: and C: at the beginning of each auto-number format line is a series label, so that Fm knows that you have both a table series (T:) and a chart series (C:) and that allows the numbers increment independently of each other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks BarbBinder have  a good weekend

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi harriswastemanagement.... note, if this answered your question (which I'm pretty sure it did :-)), make sure to mark it as 'answered'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines