I have a single source FM2017 project that uses several conditions. There are tables that have one or two conditions assigned to them, depending on the output variant(s) they should appear in. The conditions are assigned to the anchors, which works fine for PDF. But in HTML5 output the tables don't show up. I have also tried assigning the conditions to the table cells/rows/columns instead of the anchor or in addition to it -- no success.
One thing I noticed is that when the table does not show, the HTML contains a paragraph with the class of the anchor (t_tabelle_anker😞
When the table does show, the table has content (t_tabelle_kopf) and the anchor does not appear: