Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tech Comm Suite Licensing with VMware

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am working with VMware App Volumes and appstacks. I have Adobe Tech Comm Suite 5.0 and 2017. When creating an appstack I license the software by signing into my adobe account and inputting the serial number.

When I assign the appstack to a user, they are prompted to sign into an adobe account and input the license every time. Every time the user logs out of the machine and back in, they are assigned a different machine, so they have to put in the username and serial number every time.

Is there a way to create an installer / get around the username and license every time?

Thank you

TOPICS
Technical Communication Suite

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe Support - I'm not sure what you're doing doesn't violate the ToS on TCS...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a company volume license, I am trying to get our end users to not have to login every time and give them the serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Even with volume licenses, the intention is to install on discrete workstations, not on servers serving up client sessions. Give them a buzz - install issues are usually a freebie call.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines