• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text and anchored frames do not format correctly as HTML5

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have structured documents that have a body style text left justified and to the right of that an anchored frame with photo and callouts.

When I publish as HTML5 the images appear like steps going up! How can I format this content so that it looks like the original. See attached.

frame format.jpg

HTML5 output.jpg

I have tried to create a two column table with the text in the first column and the anchored frame in the second column but its hard to select the anchored frame, photo, AND callouts and insert in cell.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does HTML5 support 2 column layouts? If so, then maybe FM doesn't have enough control over how to convert FM content to HTML5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it supports it fine. I am able to get it to work with a two column table but wonder if there is a better way to format it in FM before I export to HTML5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A better way? It would certainly be easier if you did it all in a single column of ordered steps, but it depends on what other outputs you will be creating...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines