• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text in Text Box Changes Size Automatically

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've embedded a PDF of a Visio flowchart into a Frame document. I've added a text box over one of the squares of the flowchart so I can insert a cross reference to another section of the manual. The cross reference works, but the xref text comes in larger so it gets cut off. I changed the text to a smaller size, saved the document, and when I opened the document again, the text had reverted to its original size. I've created both character and paragraph tags and applied them to this text, and that hasn't fixed the problem either. Any ideas on why my text won't stay the same size (bug maybe?) and how to fix this? Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Error , Formatting and numbering

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Hi,

I use the same approach myself, cross-references in text boxes to a paragraph somewhere else. However, I do not have your issue.

In your case it seems that the cross-reference changes the font.

What's the cross-reference format? Are there any character format building blocks in the cross-reference format? E.g.: <emphasis><$paratext><Default ¶ Font>

Best regards

Winfried

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I use the same approach myself, cross-references in text boxes to a paragraph somewhere else. However, I do not have your issue.

In your case it seems that the cross-reference changes the font.

What's the cross-reference format? Are there any character format building blocks in the cross-reference format? E.g.: <emphasis><$paratext><Default ¶ Font>

Best regards

Winfried

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, this was the problem. I appreciate your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines