• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text not cycling to next page

Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue with a document where the text is not continuing to the next page. I am using a template that I created. I have converted (from Word) several documetns already that did not have this problem so I am not sure what I changed or what I doing differently from the previous documents. When importing the document did not work I copied and pasted from the Word document just in case that was the issue but that did not work either. I do not see any other text frames that might cause this either. New_Page.png

TOPICS
Content migration , Formatting and numbering

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Control+click on the text frame, then right-click and choose Object Properties. See if Autoconnect is checked in Text Frame properties part of the dialog box.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Control+click on the text frame, then right-click and choose Object Properties. See if Autoconnect is checked in Text Frame properties part of the dialog box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines