Highlighted

Thai index

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to create index in Thai alphabet (and sort in Thai alphabetical order)?

I need to know the element for Thai index in reference page.

(such as <$symbols><$numerics><$alphabetics><$kana>...)

Thank you!

We have added sorted Thai characters in index section of reference page , so Index header and sorting would occur automatically.

Below snippet from reference page:-

Symbols[\ ];Numerics[0];A;B;C;D;E;F;G;H;I;J;K;L;M;N;O;P;Q;R;S;T;U;V;W;X;Y;Z;ก;ข;ฃ;ค;ฅ;ฆ;ง;จ;ฉ;ช;ซ;ฌ;ญ;ฎ;ฏ;ฐ;ฑ;ฒ;ณด;ต;ถ;ท;ธ;น;บ;ป;ผ;ฝ;พ;ฟ;ภ;ม;ย;ร;ฤ;ล;ฦ;ว;ศ;ษ;ส;ห;ฬ;อ;ฮ;ะ;ั;า;ำ;ิ;ี;ึ;ื;ุ;ู;เ;แ;โ;ใ;ไ;่;้;๊;๋;็;์;ๆ;ฯ

<$symbols><$numerics><$alphabetics>

This is supported in FrameMaker 2015 update 1 and onward.

Thanks,

Pankaj

FrameMaker Engg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Thai index

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to create index in Thai alphabet (and sort in Thai alphabetical order)?

I need to know the element for Thai index in reference page.

(such as <$symbols><$numerics><$alphabetics><$kana>...)

Thank you!

We have added sorted Thai characters in index section of reference page , so Index header and sorting would occur automatically.

Symbols[\ ];Numerics[0];A;B;C;D;E;F;G;H;I;J;K;L;M;N;O;P;Q;R;S;T;U;V;W;X;Y;Z;ก;ข;ฃ;ค;ฅ;ฆ;ง;จ;ฉ;ช;ซ;ฌ;ญ;ฎ;ฏ;ฐ;ฑ;ฒ;ณด;ต;ถ;ท;ธ;น;บ;ป;ผ;ฝ;พ;ฟ;ภ;ม;ย;ร;ฤ;ล;ฦ;ว;ศ;ษ;ส;ห;ฬ;อ;ฮ;ะ;ั;า;ำ;ิ;ี;ึ;ื;ุ;ู;เ;แ;โ;ใ;ไ;่;้;๊;๋;็;์;ๆ;ฯ

Thanks,

Pankaj

FrameMaker Engg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 19, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Version of FrameMaker are you using? Thai is only supported in FrameMaker 2015, Update 1 and on.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 20, 2016 0
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using FM 12, but I will purchase 2015, if Thai is supported.

Would you advise me which script (element?) I should use to sort in Thai alphabet in the reference page, so that I can try it in the trial version of 2015.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 20, 2016 0
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you give me further advise? This is kind of urgent..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Pankaj

FrameMaker Engg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 18, 2016 1