• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thank you, Matt Sullivan & Rick Quatro (Learning FrameMaker)

Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2016 Sep 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After struggling a couple of weeks with FM, it occurred to me (belatedly) to see if there's a book that might give insight into FM's user interface.... Amazon & Kindle to the rescue - Matt Sullivan and Rick Quatro's FrameMaker Creating and Editing Content.

This was after checking out the materials on the Adobe site (my review, should it ever happen, will begin, "This uneven, eclectic collection of uncategorized materials...") and attacking the help file. Unfortunately, the help file kept attacking back and for the first time, I could get nowhere.

Thanks to Matt and Rick, I now have a resource that rewards my searches. At last, for example, I discovered

• the reasons behind the hilarious results of my attempts to insert and otherwise futz with a table
  • how to unravel exactly what a given T could possibly mean

and many other mysteries.

Thanks indeed, Matt and Rick.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Just adding few more resources that might help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines