• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOC, LOF, LOT question

Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have a huge book file we needed to add some chapters to at the last minute. As such, I had to create new paragraph tags/elements for the new chapters and now I need them to appear in my TOC, LOF, LOT, and LEP. The problem is when I update my book it doesn't ask me if I want to add any other elements anymore - is there a way to add elements so they appear in your auto-generated files? I'm specifically having problems with my LEP. It just updates it. I need to add more paragraph tags!

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Structured or unstructured FM?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Structured.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okey-dokie - moved you over

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DJT,

Highlight the TOC in the book window and use Edit > Set Up Table of Contents. There are parallel commands for the other generated files.

--Lynne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines