Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

tracked changes cannot be accepted properly

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Customer Care,

I reported to you about the issue that tracked changes cannot be accepted properly. I made changes with FM Track Text Edits enabled. After accepting all changes, I found some parts I had deleted with change tracked were not deleted after all changes were accepted:

Version with changes tracked:

1.jpg

Version with changes accepted:

2.jpg

The deleted parts could be accepted properly only when I selected a small scope, for example, the paragraph.

You asked me to upgrade my FM to the latest version. I did that but the problem persisted.

You asked me to copy the content to a new file. I copied content with changes tracked to a new file where Track Text Edits was disabled. It seemed that the problem disappeared. The texts above showed a final version and looked ok in the new file.

However, tracked changes jumped out of the version that looked final unexpectedly from time to time.

Track Text Edits is very useful for showing updates and document reviews.

I hope that the bugs can be corrected in the near future.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Respectfully, you've posted to a user-to-user forum so you may want to follow up with Adobe customer care at Adobe Help Center

For things that you feel are bugs and/or needed features you can post to adobe.com/wish/list

-Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,

Many thanks for your quick reply!

Which specific channel should I choose?

I contacted Adobe Support when the issue first arose. I prefer a more efficient communication channel to a small chat box.

The issue was not resolved despite a ticket. Because of a tight release deadline, I handled the issue manually with risks taken.

I wrote a mail but it could not  reach that automatic mail address.

Hopefully the issue can be transferred to the right persons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

I have sent you a private message. Please provide the requested information so that we can connect and look into the issue.

Regards,
Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines