• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Training class for structuring manuals

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Per my supervisor's request and as a part of continued education credits, I am searching for a training class on how to structure manuals. Specifically orations and procedures manuals. I have yet to find one in my search. I have already taken classes for FrameMaker as well as a technical writing class. The technical writing class was more geared towards the business side of technical writing, such as proposals, memos, etc.

If anyone knows if such a class exists, please let me know. I thought someone here might know. I appreciate the help. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2018 May 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Christine:

As a 25-year Fm trainer, I'm not aware of any public classes specifically on how to organize orations and procedures manuals. There are several other trainers on this forum who may want to offer their services as custom training, but if it were me—I'd just seek out like manuals online to see their approach. Look at as many as you can and figure out what you like and don't like, and then organize your new manuals accordingly.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines